Rabin Parker Gurley, P.A. will be conducting an educational course via video conference for board members on May 1, 2020 at 2:00pm on the topic of emotional support animals and the Fair Housing Act. To sign up, please click the link below and click on the May 1st date on the calendar. You do not need to be a current client to attend this course, but virtual “seating” is limited, so register quickly to secure your spot.
- Rabin Parker Gurley, P.A. Secures $90,000 Settlement on Behalf of Condominium Association Client in Construction Defect (Roof) Case
- Castle Group and Rabin Parker Gurley, P.A.: Collections & Special Assessments During COVID-19 (Video)
- Upcoming Educational Course for Board Members Presented by RPG Law – Emotional Support Animals and the Fair Housing Act (Space Limited)
- Notice of New Legislation Concerning Emotional Support Animals – Senate Bill 1084
- What can community associations do about drones?