Trustworthy Legal Guidance For Florida Community Associations
Bennett L. Rabin
- Community Association Law/ Corporate Governance
- Real Estate Law
Ben Rabin is a Florida Bar Board Certified Expert in both Condominium and Planned Development Law and Real Estate Law – a distinction held by less than 0.2 % of attorneys across the State of Florida.
For over thirty years, Ben Rabin has provided counsel to Community Association Boards of Directors. His approach, always a combination of both legal advice and practical solutions, has enabled Ben to successfully represent hundreds of Associations during his career, and established him as one of the most experienced and sought after attorneys practicing in this area of the law in the Tampa Bay area.
Ben's personal interests include cycling, travel with his wife and adult daughters, and most recently weekend "adventure racing" with co-workers.
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama
- J.D. - 1983
- University of Florida
- Honors: With Honors
- Florida, 1984
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
Classes & Seminars
- Continuing Education for Licensed Community Association Mangers
- Annual Legislative Updates
- Board Certification
- Danger of Using Email to Conduct Association Business
- Community Association Institute Speaker and Panel Guest
Certified Legal Specialties
- Florida Board Certified Real Estate Lawyer, Florida Bar
- Florida Board Certified in Condominium and Planned Development Law , Florida Bar
Current Employment Position
- Community Association Boards of Directors, Counsel