Civil Litigation and Covenant Enforcement
Over 50 Years Of Combined Experience Advising Community Associations
Rabin Parker Gurley, P.A., is a premier community association law firm offering comprehensive legal services to communities across central Florida. The firm’s practice is limited to the representation of condominium, homeowner, cooperative and mobile home associations. The firm has offices in Clearwater, Lakewood Ranch and Land O’ Lakes.
Our firm’s goal is to restore, protect and preserve the sense of “community” within each association that we represent. We are able to achieve that goal by providing prompt, efficient, reliable and practical legal counsel to the community’s board of directors, while always thoughtfully considering the needs of the community membership as a whole.
Comprehensive Legal Counsel And Representation
Rabin Parker Gurley, P.A., is a full-service community association law firm. The firm’s attorneys, paralegals and support staff are experienced in all aspects of community association representation, including:
- Advising boards on corporate governance
- Collection of delinquent assessments, including foreclosure litigation
- Covenant enforcement
- Commercial litigation, including all aspects of contract, construction, property damage, and negligence claims
- Alternative dispute resolution (mediation and arbitration)
- Contract drafting and negotiation
- Fair Housing compliance, including legal issues relating to support animals
- Appellate law
- Closing and title services
The firm’s lawyers have counseled hundreds of associations across central Florida, and they are frequently invited to speak at community association events, seminars and board certification classes throughout the state.